Δημοφιλη

Posted by : Εικονικός μεταναστης 28 Δεκ 2013

ΒΙΑ























Lost Bodies - Ιλισός
Music, Lyrics & Video by Lost Bodies

Ilisos

Bollocks, if the river is called Ilisos.
What mattered was that it was the only place I could creep into to get away
from the cops. I got into from the entrance at the area of Kallithea and started running in the concrete roofed river, until running into absolute darkness, without seeing completely anything behind me, absolutely nothing ahead of me, and I found
myself facing down in the murky water of the sewer the industrial waste;
my tongue dived into rat piss.
Suddenly, stress and anxiety left and I was left to sink calmly and
absurdly with the color of water all around me, lighting into blue, purple, light blue,
alternating with a storm of light that created volume, depth and curtains of
light, like a tropical storm. Then I realized that I was moving with great ease,
just by moving my lame leg.
In spite of all these, I was slipping into it beautifully.
From afar I could see everything, but up-close everything was blurry and
out of focus. I tried to join my hands, forming glasses to see better. Slowly I began to
distinguish the seams of her shirt, travelling her body like a dry-wall.
She turned and flashed me a caress with the back of her hand, so I turned my
gaze and I knew that everyone there was in a world different from the one we
knew.
There, there was no anxiety about anything.
People are not divided into tribes, rich, or poor, everyone could feel, everyone were happy, nobody possessed anything, nobody wanted, because they had.
I saw all the rare cds that I was looking for ahead of me, but I didn't feel the
need to get not even one of them. All around there were exceptional paintings that were continually changing, depending on which way you saw them. When you were hungry, all you had to do was to look right and left, where there were tables with mountains of cannelloni with meat and sauce, wrapped souvlakia of three different
kinds. A stuffed one with spicy crispy gyro, one with pancetta, and the third
didn't exist, it was just the third. Further down there were trays with 
pudding made of grape, covered with lots of cinnamon and a finger-thick topping of
nuts on top. The age was this, or it simply wasn't. There...there was no need
for scalpels ready to attack wrinkles. Οver there, there was no need
for scalpels ready to attack wrinkles.
Everything was true and everything was a lie.
While looking through large pieces of amber you could recognize loved
ones who were ready to start a discussion with you.
THE PARKLAND.
THE WATER.
THE WATER.
And the music, moved there from one to another with a touch and a glance.
And that was the only thing I brought back with me. Music. So that you can believe me
and to see for yourselves the magic and completeness they experienced there.
Of course, so as to believe me.

- Copyright © Εικονικoς Μεταναστης - - Powered by Blogger - Δημιουργηθηκε απο eikonikos metanastis -